The lovely Zee tagged me in this chain tag which is basically a fun little Q&A created by David! The questions looked rather easy but when I got down to answering them, I had to think and introspect quite a bit. So, if you’d like to find out a little more about me or answer the quiz yourself, keep reading!
- Mention the creator of the TAG
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog. Make sure to check out who I tagged!
1.Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
2. Write the names of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Mike Smith – my brother, for always trying to keep me on the straight and narrow and being my personal life coach.
My girls – I couldn’t pick one! But without them I couldn’t have got through the ups and downs of 2016 and I will be forever grateful that I have such incredible friends.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Last year I visited Zurich in Switzerland. Not only is the place beautiful, but I went to see my favourite Italian composer – Ludovico Einuadi – which was quite possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
(I feel like I need to address the fact that this picture is simply awful quality but it’s the only one I have!)
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
All the delicious burgers that I’ve written about here.
5.Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
Finally getting a job in digital marketing!
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
I didn’t buy anything extravagant –the best gifts I bought were for other people! .
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- To blog every other day
- To give back to my community
- To try my best to help others (by qualifying as a life coach)
8. Write 1 placed you want to visit in 2017.
Iceland – it has been on my bucket list for years and there is nothing I want more than to sleep in an igloo that looks out at the Northern Lights.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Sushi! I’ve never tried it.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to give the tag a go! Bloggers below, you’re next! I’m looking forward to learning more about you 🙂